- Put the container into the wax warmer at least one hour before the treatment and wait for the product to be completely melted.
- Accurately clean and thoroughly wipe the skin of the area to be depilated.
- Spread a thin layer of wax, at least 20 cm long, in the hair growth direction by means of a spatula.
- Immediately apply a strip of cloth or appropriate material and, holding the skin tight, remove the cloth strip against the growth, in a fast motion along with the skin.
- At the end of the operation, any possible wax residue can be removed by proper post-depilatory Oil.
International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients
Glyceryl Rosinate, Arachis Hypogaea Oil (Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil), Punica Granatum Seed Oil*, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*
* Certified Organic Raw Materials